Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Minneapolis Senior Portraits|Minneapolis Senior Photographer

This was such a fun family session to do. Mom and dad were wearing bright, spring colors. Oh, and of course, they brought along their too cute newly-turned one-year-old boy for some family photos. I love his appliqued personalized t-shirt. This is a great idea to really add a fun, personal touch to photos.

mom brought dad's tie and I couldn't resist letting him play with a vintage camera. How cute!

I just love doing this pose for a family session. I love how it shows just how little your little one is at this moment. They won't be this little for long!


and a new personal favorite here... I have found other photographers who have done something similar with the Cheerios, mommy brought in the box to dump in the bowl and let baby boy at it!






Thank you "C" family!! We had a blast, I look forward to photographing you all again for a future Minneapolis family photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment