Thursday, May 12, 2011

Minneapolis Newborn Session|Minneapolis Newborn Photography

Baby boy newborn session! I have clients tell me often that they feel there is not much fun accessorizing to do with baby boys. Ha! So not true. We can have a ton of fun with baby boy newborn sessions. I always love a fun, crocheted hat. I have this stripey one in both grey & cream and in mauve & cream (for newborn girls).



If you read Joy Orcutt Photography blog a lot you'll see this green striped blanket (below) A LOT! I love it, I love stripes and they just photograph so well.






aww.... owls are all the rage lately!! Cute, Cute, Cute little baby "N" is in this little nest.


If you can't tell, baby newborn sessions are fun and fabulous. The possibilities are endless. So much to capture, the beginning of a new life.



Thank you "R" family for coming to the studio. Little "N" did such a good job for his very first newborn session with Joy Orcutt Photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment