Monday, April 5, 2010

Minneapolis Children's Photographer| Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer

Nothing could make me happier than when clients continue to come to me to mark the milestones in their lives. Little "M" is turning 1. That is such a big deal. I know, when my kids turned one, it was such a celebration both for my husband and I. It might just be THE most monumental birthday for mom and dad. That first year can be such a rollercoaster. This mom and dad are going to be so glad years from now, that they made sure to get custom photos of their little peanut when she turned one.
Mom was so prepared too, with the birthday hat and tutu...
Such a pretty girl!



And after we played around with some of the accessories in my dress-up trunk at the studio...
I can't resist putting a big flower on the top of a cute little girl!
Thank you "S" family, have a great time at the birthday party and make sure to take lots of photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment