Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Minneapolis Children's Photographer| Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

This lovely little lady did such a wonderful job at her newborn session. She is 5 weeks old, slept a little during our session...


and showed us her pretty eyes some of the time too.



she let us try on different headbands on her, different backgrounds and other elements...





She even let mom and dad in on HER photo session!



Gee, I would say she was pretty much one of the easiest newborns to photograph!
I am always so honored every time a client chooses me to capture their milestones but even more honored when I am trusted with the first professional photos of a newborn. There is something so magical about getting to be so close to pure magic, creation, new life.
It was my pleasure to photograph you "B" family, thank you. I will be contacting you in the near future with the rest of your photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment