Sunday, January 29, 2012

Minneapolis Children's Photographer|Valentine Photos Minneapolis

I love Valentine's Day! I don't know, maybe because I'm a truly blessed woman and have three valentine's of my own at home to love and cherish... Yes, but also because I love the color PINK and I loooove hearts!! If you are a friend of mine, you know that I love the color pink, maybe just a little too much. Anyway, There is no holding back on the pink AND hearts when it is nearing Valentine's Day right?? This little 18-month-old cutie and her parents came to my NE Minneapolis Photo Studio this past weekend to capture this time in their life. Mom told me, "We want to capture her just doing her thing right now..." The life of an 18-month-old is constantly, go, go, GO! Yes, we did capture her on the go a lot. But I also am pretty sneaky in getting these little ones to take a moment's pause... and CLICK, we photographed a super cute look!

The "K" family was a referral from a previous client. I cannot tell you how much of a compliment it is to us at Joy Orcutt Photography, to receive a referral. Thank you "K" family for hanging out at my studio. We can't wait to photograph miss "A" again in the future!
http://www.joyorcuttphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment