Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Minneapolis Children's Photographer|Minneapolis Senior Photographer

Okay, so aside from lots of editing, ordering, client customer service... here are the other things we have been doing for the last six weeks...


Maintaining an advent calendar



Photographing my own family!! This is my brother getting creamed in the face by his fiancee... ha ha, I don't know why I love this photo so much... maybe because he's my brother... hmmm...



Making teacher gifts...



Baking, of course!



Lots of eating... LOTS, too much!


A "sleigh" ride



setting up hot chocolate bars...


A whole-lotta crafts!



Most of all, a lot of reflecting and efforts to make time stop.



Oh, it was a good one. Hope yours was all of this and more!


1330 Quincy Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413

No comments:

Post a Comment