Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Minneapolis Newborn Photographer|Minneapolis Newborn Photography

I met the "L" family last year to photograph their daughter. This time, they came to my studio again with a new addition, a newborn baby girl! This was their newborn session but we managed to work in a couple pics of the whole family together. Little baby "L" was wide awake when they first arrived so we had some fun with everybody. Also, "C" showed me how big she is to hold her newborn baby sister.



I love this... just being silly, I love the closeness in this family photo.


and on to the newborn photos...

shiny newborn eyes, cute little newborn yawns...

and while mom was feeding the baby, big sister and I just chatted a bit... she wanted to try on some hats for fun.



Thank you "L" family for coming to Joy Orcutt Photography in Minneapolis for your newborn session. Your gallery of newborn and family photos will be on the way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment