Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday card templates from Minneapolis Holiday mini sessions|Minneapolis Children's Photographer

Joy Orcutt Photography mini sessions this year were a hit! I only had one spot that did not fill which meant that Jason and I could sneak away for lunch together without kids!! I was a little nervous with the snow storm that hit that morning and continued on throughout the day. But that is why I love my clients, no cancellations! In fact, I think it added to our holiday mood!

The idea of holiday mini sessions is really to have a fun, light-hearted photo session, getting a couple fresh shots just in time for your holiday cards you will be mailing out.

We set up a gorgeous white flocked modern backdrop, I incorporated my all white vintage record cabinet which Jason found at a garage sale last summer. We also had glam elements to add in or out, based on clothing and colors, golds, silvers and blues.

I won't show photos from that day just yet. I want to make sure I'm not spoiling the shots that some clients will be using to design their boutique holiday cards which were included in our mini session. I do know that those lucky ones who receive these beautiful cards will gasp upon opening. They really are unlike typical photo cards, the paper is ultra thick, like that of a greeting card. Couple that with the latest contemporary holiday card designs printed by one of the top professional photography priting companies in the nation, you have some happy friends and relatives. That gives me some "warm fuzzies!"

There's something about taking photos right before the holiday time, getting that awesome shot of famililes just laughing and bonding, that I just love. It must be that getting holiday cards in the mail in the month of December is just about one of my favorite things!!

On that note, here are the card template choices for those who attended the minneapolis holiday mini sessions:




Thank you to all my clients who came down to our NE Minneapolis photo studio for Joy Orcutt Photography holiday mini sessions. I don't know about you all, but it definitely got Jason and I in the holiday mood!!

Okay... I really have a hard time blog posting without at least a couple of my own photos... I'll just show some "bits and pieces" of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment