Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fall Family Photos| Minneapolis Children's Photographer

Yes, you are seeing this correctly, I'm talking about fall family photos. WHAT? I know, it sounds kinda crazy to be talking about fall... I mean, we've just barely started barbequing and hauling out the inflatable pools and lawn furniture. Technically, it isn't even officially summer yet... Anywho... I'm looking at my calendar and noticing that Joy Orcutt Photography is almost full for the month of October already!! I have Sunday, October 3rd at 10am and Sunday, October 17th at 10am and 3pm. This is PRIME TIME for the peak of fall colors. I also have a couple of weekday openings but for the most part... its booking up fast!!!! That is really exciting for Jason and I. So, if you are a blog reader and toying around with the idea of booking a session for your family for the fall, PLEASE don't wait until Labor Day rolls around because it would bum me out big time if I didn't have any times available.


I get excited thinking about fall family photos just looking at this marvelous family in those glorious orange and gold leaves!! But... I can wait just a little while, I still have plenty of sprinklers to run through, ice cream trucks to chase and of course, the State Fair has not yet come. Happy Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment