Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Minneapolis Children's Photographer|Minneapolis Children's Photography

Happy Mother's Day!
This Mother's Day post is late, but it is actually a little representative of the one of the fundamentals of motherhood; putting everything else first. This mother's day Jason and I had bad colds, we say we will celebrate next weekend! I had plans to have photos taken of myself and my girls, something that rarely happens. But those plans were thwarted by our cold bugs. I found this picture of myself with my older daughter. Jason snapped this photo after a long day of photo sessions. He and the girls met me at the studio and I was a little irritated to have someone taking a picture of me, I felt sweaty, tired, cranky and altogether disheveled. But I'm glad he did, I like this picture a lot. She is older now but is still my baby. I guess no matter how old our kids get, they will always still be our babies and as mothers, we will continue to always put them first.
I hope it was a good one for all moms out there!
http://www.joyorcuttphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment