Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Duluth Mini Sessions|Minneapolis Children's Photographer

Wow, it's been so long since I have had a spare moment to blog... I almost forgot how to!
Over the 4th of July stretch I held mini sessions in Duluth. I filled every spot that I had intended so it was a great success. The sights of Duluth and its many picturesque backdrops would send any photographer into sensory overload. I decided to set up shot at the Rose Garden and Leif Erickson Park overlooking Lake Superior.



I love this shot of the superb stylist, so fun!




Lovebirds... awww, I love that bench!






The lovely gazebo in the Rose Garden. Odds are, if you lived in Duluth, you had your wedding photos taken there. I had mine there!
Thanks for the fun mini sessions everybody! It was great seeing old friends, seeing how families have grown. I will definitely be doing Duluth mini sessions again!

1 comment:

  1. Awww these are great and make me a little homesick! I hope to get up there one of these days to do some mini sessions too! How fun. You did a fantastic job...and yup..I had my pics at the gazebo and "the bench" too :)

    ReplyDelete